Women2Women Circle Resource Page
Your one-stop shop for all things Circles!
☑Sign up for text and phone banks
☑Download the Training Calendar
☑Check out Organizing Resources
☑Add your Circle to the map
- The Circle Handbook helps you get your Circle started! Download here
- Women's March Message Guide helps you tell your own story and the story of this political moment. Read & download here
- Your guide to effective 1:1 conversations - based on some of the best message testing out there. Read and download here
- And check out the amazing Feminist Organizing Curriculum for more!
Add Your Circle to the Map
- Make sure Women's Marchers in your area. Add your Circle to the Map here!
Trainings & Info Sessions
- Use this Training Calendar to find upcoming training topics, call info and more.
- New Circles Leaders Monthly Meeting
Communicate with us!
Questions? Email email@example.com
Or find us on the Feminist Organizing Slack Channel. Don't know how? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
By signing up for any of these programs, you agree to uphold the Women2Women Principles. Anyone not following these Principles is not representing Women’s March or Women2Women Circles.